Monday, August 24, 2009

Friends....

There are so many kind of ppl in this world...& there are lots of fact that model our behaviour...everyone is unique...lately i got to know some frens...although i m new to their “group” & used to listen to their funny conversation quietly...i just feel lucky to be near to such a funny ppl...

I m getting married soon...one day i were sitting in front of my desk & start writing down my frens name who i m going to invite for my wedding...after few hours...the names was listed...then only i realise that i dun have much frens...hmm...mayb i can rephrase that i dun have much sincere frens...

I used to talk & make stupid jokes with the ppl around me...but after that we are almost not contacted...i mean frens shud always keep in touch...sending sms to each other during greeting season...or mayb just to send warm regards...

I remember one year of x’mas...my husband & i receiving sms all the day...i will just read the sms & store it without 2nd thought...till my husband said something which i will never forget...he said “dear, why u never reply the sms?” & i said “i dun have greeting sms woh”...then he said “not necessary greeting sms, u can just reply by telling that i m grateful and thank you. If not later or sooner u will start to losing your fren 1 by 1 cox u never show they are appreciate & remembered”...I think for awhile...he was very right...ppl sending me sms shows that i was remembered & they take me as a fren...

I started to invite my frens to my wedding...& some do turn me down...this makes me sad...& i start reluctant to ask anymore...till today...i was happened to talk bout my wedding planning with a fren...then another fren who was listening to our conversation out of the blue asking me “will u invite me to your wedding?...i was puzzled for few seconds...of cox i do wan to invite her...but i never thought that a person willing to attend a newly knew fren...

I explain to her and this is what she said “well..if you never ask, you will never know whats the answer”...hence...after that i started to im another few colleagues...& delightfully they respond the same...all promise to attend my wedding without hesitate...some even thank me for inviting them...

Now i understand that you wun have frens if you dun make the initiative to know them better...

Thanks my frens.........................

No comments: