Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My memorable 6 Sep 08


I finally got proposed from my Bearz....i waited for 5 yrs and finally.....sob sob....but the memorable event was happened at Char Chan Teng, Pavilion....not romantic at all.....its my fault...ngo ji sui ge lah....keep buzzing him bout the diamond ring...until he cant take it and quickly give it to me.... =.= sigh....if not....it will happen at Angus Grill House....which he said lah....however.....he did ganti balik another proposal to me....which is at The Olive, Genting Highland....environment not bad lah....i accepted his proposed eagerly...kakakaka......we even has decide our wedding date is on 3 Oct 09....yahoo....countdown to that date.....

2 comments:

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

Gine gine ar gine gine.......u happy lo...got such BIG diamond ring from ur hubby....U have been waiting for this moment to come long long time liao rite? Congratz to u first lo.....remember must be good wife ar...must be "SANG SANG SENG SENG"...kekek...cause wan be ppl's wife liao lo....

Puffy Rabbit said...

Hihi..thanks for the advise...i know tat its kinda late to reply u now..but miraclely i able to remember my password for this blog...kakakaka....i will update more from now